Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE:D) went up by 0.39% from its latest closing price when compared to the 1-year high value of $79.47 and move down -5.75%, while D stocks collected -2.21% of loss with the last five trading sessions.

Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE:D) Worth an Investment?

Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE: D) scored price to earnings ratio above its average ratio, recording 34.58 times of increase in earnings at the present.

D Market Performance

D stocks went down by -2.21% for the week, with the monthly drop of -1.71% and a quarterly performance of -2.14%, while its annual performance rate touched 5.80%. The simple moving average for the period of the last 20 days is -2.61% for D stocks with the simple moving average of 0.91% for the last 200 days.

Analysts’ Opinion on Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE:D)

Many brokerage firms have already submitted their reports for D stocks, with BofA/Merrill repeating the rating for D shares by setting it to “Neutral”. The predicted price for D socks in the upcoming period according to BofA/Merrill is $80 based on the research report published on June 13, 2019.

KeyBanc Capital Markets, on the other hand, stated in their research note that they expect to see D stock at the price of $80. The rating they have provided for D stocks is “Sector Weight” according to the report published on June 5, 2019.

Macquarie gave “ Neutral” rating to D stocks, setting the target price at $80 in the report published on March 18, 2019.

D Stocks -2.00% Far from 50 Day Moving Average

After a stumble in the market that brought D to its low price for the period of the last 52 weeks, Dominion Energy, Inc. was unable to take a rebound, for now settling with -5.44% of loss for the given period.

The stock volatility was left at 1.23%, however, within the period of a single month, the volatility rate increased by 1.19%, while the shares sank at the distance of -2.05% for the moving average in the last 20 days. In oppose to the moving average for the last 50 days, trading by +1.16% upper at the present time.

In the course of the last 5 trading sessions, D went down by -2.21%, which changed the moving average for the period of 200 days to the total of +2.96% of gains for the stock in comparison to the 20-day moving average settled at $77.09. In addition, Dominion Energy, Inc. saw 5.16% in overturn over the period of a single year with a tendency to cut further gains.

D Stock Insider Trading

Reports are indicating that there were more than several insider trading activities at Dominion Energy, Inc. (D), starting from HAGOOD D MAYBANK, who bought 1,965 shares at the price of $76.34 back on Mar 13. After this action, Rushing now owns 2,975 shares of Dominion Energy, Inc., valued at $149,998 with the latest closing price.

BENNETT JAMES A, the Director of Dominion Energy, Inc., bought 6,550 shares at the value of $76.34 during a trade that took place back on Mar 13, which means that BENNETT JAMES A is holding 8,833 shares at the value of $499,998 based on the most recent closing price.

D Stock Fundamentals

The current profitability levels are settled at +27.50 for the present operating margin and +58.42 for gross margin. The net margin for Dominion Energy, Inc. stands at +18.19. Total capital return value is set at 6.50, while invested capital returns managed to touch 4.93. Equity return holds the value 6.10%, with 1.50% for asset returns.

Based on Dominion Energy, Inc. (D), the company’s capital structure generated 174.94 points for debt to equity in total, while total debt to capital is set at the value of 63.63. Total debt to assets is settled at the value of 45.15 with long-term debt to equity ratio rests at 154.89 and long-term debt to capital is 56.34.

EBITDA value lies at +1.15 B with total debt to EBITDA carrying the value of 5.88. The value for Enterprise to Sales is 6.90 with debt to enterprise value settled at 0.42. The receivables turnover for Dominion Energy, Inc. is 6.96 with the total asset turnover at the value of 0.17. The liquidity ratio also appears to be rather interesting for investors as it stands at 0.67.